Friday, June 17, 2005

Why don't I annoy myself?

Last night I was in the kitcken (cooking of course), and I heard that Dr. Pepper commerical come on TV -- you know, the one where that guy and girl are in a restaurant and he's trying to talk to her, and she starts sipping a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, and this music starts playing in the background:

du duuu duu du du

And every time the guy says something, to her, it just sounds like "Fa nah meh nah"

You know the one? Of course you do!

So anyway, I was singing that song b/c I find it so catchy, and I was going:

du duuu duu du du (Fa nah meh nah)
du duuu duu du du (Fa nah meh nah)
du duuu duu du du (Fa nah meh nah)
du duuu duu du du (Fa nah meh nah)

And after about 5 minutes of this (give or take 10 minutes), my wife shouts from the living room "SHUT UP!"

So I said "Why do I annoy you but I don't annoy myself?"

And she said "I don't know!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, we annoy each other all the time. but we quit trying to figure out why.

Anonymous said...

I know why. It is because he has not yet realized that I am perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, it is a wonder how you don't annoy yourself. Also please notice how often I annoy you - never!