Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish I had a wonderful turkey recipe to post for everyone this Thanksgiving, but unfortunatley I don't. Since we just moved from Baltimore to Seattle, I'm completely out of my element. I don't have my pots and pans, I don't have my spices... I don't have my KOSHER SALT! You really can't cook anything well without kosher salt.

So this Thanksgiving, Em and I took the easy way out. We went to the local grocery store and bought a bunch of pre-seasoned, pre-packaged Thanksgiving Day type items (stuffing, potatoes, turkey, etc).

So that's really all I've got to say for today. It's a shame; Thanksgiving is such a food-centric day. It had potential to make for a great blog entry if only the timing were a bit better for me. Oh well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog Map.

I'm lonley.

Come home soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!!!!