Wednesday, May 18, 2005

American Idol

Bo Bice Rocks! I said from day one he should win, and it looks like he's going to. He's far and away the best from any season of American Idol. I'm ready to go out and buy his CD right now.

Carrie is also excellent and definitely deserves the #2 stop. Vonzell should never have even made the top 3 and Anthony should have been eliminated weeks ago.

They should have Kelly Clarkson come back as a celebrity judge. I can't wait to start Yoga next year.

What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

Discuss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that I watch the show anymore (I did follow last year a little when Fantasia won.... Latoya London was kicked off way to early), but Kelly Clarkson would be a much better judge than Paula Abdul. I've never heard her say anything bad about anyone.