Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cooking Sheep (the sheep are cooking, not the act of cooking sheep)

So it appears that 1 and Patrick are not the only animals who enjoy cooking. In fact, I was recently informed that many of 1's distant relatives have taken up cooking as well. They appear to be infatuated with Rachael Ray (which I want to think is strange, but for some reason, I don't).

Here is a message I received via email directly from 8 and 13 (1's cousins):
Hi Steve,

Gregg is letting us use his e-mail to write to you. (We don't have e-mail access -- Gregg and Kira are mean.)

We saw on your blog that our long lost cousin, One, is now cooking! We just wanted to show him that we've been cooking for a while and are quite good at it now! By the way, has One gotten a bath yet? Last time we saw him he desperately needed it........

We tried posting these pictures on the reply screen to your blog, but it wouldn't let us.

In picture #1, you can see how much we love Rachael Ray (we think she is hot!). We especially love her recipe for Stuffed Potatoes with Ham, Thyme, and Gruyere. You can see how 8 is in charge while he reads the recipe to 13, who's cutting the potatoes.


In picture #2, 8 is posing with his most favorite food, the grapefruit!





And in picture #3, 13 is pushing Silk coffee creamer. He loves it with his morning coffee! Yes, he's drinking out of fiesta-ware, and he's not ashamed that he has to sit on an apple to get to the soy-flavored coffee.


Make sure to pass these photos on to One, and feel free to post them on your blog if you want! We'd be happy to do a cook-off with Patrick and One someday.

Thanks,
8 and 13


A giant stuff dog trying to take over my kitchen, sheep obsessed with Rachael Ray... what's next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All girls love me, I know. What to do, what to do? I think it's my big brown eyes.

Anonymous said...

Who hooo! We're on the internet!
Hollywood and Rachael Ray, here we come!!!!!

(Oh, and we're not cloned. We're quite unique. And we resent the fact that some people think we're stuffed......)

We'd like to make a public service announcement for NO ONE to eat lamb at Easter this year. Last year someone ate our young nephew, number 24. (13 wipes a tear away.)

Jesus says to "take care of my sheep" and to "feed my sheep," but don't eat us.......

Unknown said...

Hey 13, I was going to eat that apple!