Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Really Good Lemonade

Man oh man, I'm doing horrible with my goal of one post per day. Come to think of it, that's not the only goal for which I'm falling short. I've also failed in my quest to get a really really cheap haircut before Pascha. AND I've failed to go bed by my bedtime (9:00pm) during Lent. Actually, I've been failing pretty consistently at that one for years now.

AND my Ultimate Goal of sitting at home, doing absolutely nothing, and receiving big fat checks in the mail.... haven't accomplished that one yet either.


BUT, there is good news. I have another recipe for everyone. And this one is incredibly simple, and really really good.

Really Good Lemonade:

Ingredients:
  • The juice from 5 lemons (sans seeds)
  • 10 Tablespoons of sugar (it's really not that much)
  • About 2 quarts of ice water
Directions:
  1. Mix everything together.
  2. Say a prayer.
  3. Drink and enjoy!
This recipe seriously couldn't be simpler, and it really tastes fantastic! It will be the best lemon-aid you've ever had -- I promise. If you have a juicer, this will be a snap. If you don't (like me) it might take a few extra minutes to squeeze the lemons by hand, but trust me, it's worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When life give you lemons....
sell them for a profit.

Anonymous said...

We like it with a some Vodka

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about simplyfoods chocolate history
. You can check it out at simplyfoods chocolate history


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder